Blood Orange tea is a delicious red rooibos with orange and vanilla. Jam packed with vitamin C, this tea is not only one of the tastiest and most popular teas in the Sonoran Blossom menu, but it also brings great health benefits for our immune systems.
Sonoran Blossom guarantees not just our products, but our customers experience as well.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we promise, with your assistance, we will resolve the issue quickly and easily. We will promptly issue a refund, credit, or replacement – whichever you prefer. We do not refund any special order items, taxes or shipping charges.
To ensure that your returns are handled quickly and effectively, please be prepared to provide the order number, a picture of the problem if necessary, and a brief reason for the return.
Please follow the instructions and requirements listed below when requesting a return:
Customer Service must approve all returns and will do so by issuing a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, which must be marked on the outside of each box. To obtain an RMA number, please email us at info@SonoranBlossom.com between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM MST Arizona, Monday through Friday.
To receive full credit, you must contact Customer Service within 21 days of the invoice date. No credit or returns are allowed after 21 days.
No returns will be accepted for special order items.
No returns will be accepted for consumed or damaged products after delivery has been made.
All online orders are shipped via USPS and if received by 2:00 PM MST (Arizona) will be shipped the same business day. Orders received after 2:00 PM MST (Arizona), or during the weekend, will be shipped the next business day. Orders that are shipping via USPS may take one additional day for shipment as our USPS pickup time varies.
All rates are calculated in real-time by USPS on our site on the first page of the checkout process. If you have added items to your shopping cart you will also be able to see estimated shipping rates before proceeding to checkout.
Sonoran Blossom is currently only shipping online orders through SonoranBlossom.com within the United States unless otherwise noted in our Shipping Policy.
We will ship to PO Boxes and APO's.
International shipping is only available for bulk orders that exceed $200.00 before shipping, taxes, duty, tarifs or other international shipping fees. To place an international order, please contact us directly at info@SonoranBlossom.com.
Retail orders of $50 or more at SonoranBlossom.com qualify for free ground shipping within the contiguous United States. Retail orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada must be at least $150 to qualify for free shipping.
Here are the terms and restrictions associated with Free Shipping:
- The $50 qualification is based on your product subtotal, after discounts and before tax.
- International shipping is NOT included in this offer, except as noted for orders going to specified countries that reach a higher minimum order total. You will still be responsible for any additional charges, such as customs brokerage fees and all import duties or taxes.
- Free shipping only includes shipments made to addresses within the continental United States, except as otherwise noted for orders that reach a higher minimum order total.
- Sonoran Blossom reserves the right to select the carrier when paying the freight or shipping.
- Sonoran Blossom reserves the right to end or change this free shipping offer at any time for any reason without notice.
1. Bring purified water to a boil
2. Remove boiling water from heat
3. Pour 1 cup of your heated water over 1 teaspoon of Blood Orange Herbal Tea per serving
4. Allow your Blood Orange Herbal Tea to steep for 6-7 minutes
1. Add 6 Tbs of Blood Orange Herbal Tea into 1 gallon of water
2. Place your Blood Orange Herbal Tea in the refrigerator
3. Allow to steep for 6 hours
4. Strain out the Blood Orange Herbal Tea leaves
1 Sachet | 1 Cup
28 Grams | 1 Gallon | 16 Cups
56 Grams | 2 Gallons | 32 Cups